BIFIDOBACTERIUM ANIMALIS SUBSP.LACTIS BL050
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ⎪ SUPPORTS ⎪ BALANCES
The Bifidobacterium animalis spp lactis strain is a bifidobacterium known for its potential to support intestinal health. This probiotic strain mainly colonises the colon, where it helps to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora. It has anti-inflammatory activity and produces short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) that are beneficial to colon cells. Its development creates an unfavourable environment for the proliferation of certain pathogenic bacteria, including Enterobacteriaceae, which are responsible for infectious colitis. It promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestine, which can help improve digestion, strengthen the intestinal barrier and reduce gastrointestinal problems such as bloating and constipation. (1)
Present in [MY] Essentiels Intimate & Intestinal Flora, this strain, dosed at 2 billion CFU/g (Colony Forming Unit), promotes intestinal health and helps to balance the intestinal microbiota. (2)
ITS BENEFITS :
- Probiotic helping to balance the intestinal flora.
- Improves intestinal transit and digestion.
- Supports intestinal health.
(1) Study by Jungersen M. et al. on the science behind the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (2014) https://www.mdpi.com/2076-2607/2/2/92
(2) SynBalance® Preclinical study conducted on 40 premenopausal women to measure the efficacy of the strains L. plantarum PBS067, L. rhamnosus LRH020 and B. lactis BL050 in regenerating the vaginal microbiota.