The MIYÉ Company respects your concerns regarding the protection of your privacy and your personal data.
Your personal data collected is processed by the MIYÉ Company, in its capacity as data controller.
MIYÉ SAS, 334 chemin des Indicas, 06160 ANTIBES.
RCS Antibes: 881 528 467
This charter informs you of the use that MIYÉ makes of the information concerning you, collected when you use the miye.care website (hereinafter the “Site”).
This charter allows you to know the origin and use of navigation information collected using Cookies, as well as the means to exercise your related rights.
This charter applies to all the pages of the Site by the Company MIYÉ designated under the term “MIYÉ”, “We”, “Our”, referring to this charter and supplements the “General Conditions of Sale” of the Site (as well as any document or information notice referring to this charter).
By using our Site, you accept the terms of this charter and consent to our collecting and processing your personal data in accordance with our personal data protection policy. In case of disagreement with the terms of the charter, we invite you not to use our Site or to contact us.
Modification of the charter
We are likely to modify and update this charter.
We invite you to consult it whenever you interact with us in order to stay informed of our personal data protection practices and your rights.
THE ESSENTIALS OF THE CHARTER
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED – COOKIES DEPOSITED AND ACTIVE
Personal data is any information that identifies you, directly or indirectly. This may be identifying information such as your last name, first name, email, date of birth, postal address, IP address, or even your shopping habits or preferences.
These cookies are used to ensure the navigation of the visitor on the site and do not store any personal information. They guarantee the correct behavior of certain basic functionalities such as connection to the account, browsing, adding a product to the basket. Their lifetime is limited to the user’s session and does not persist over time.
Analytics cookie (Google Analytics)
We use software to analyze certain anonymous visitor information such as miye.care site traffic, browser type, number of new visitors, marketing activity and orders placed. This information helps us make improvements to our site, the shopping experience and our campaigns. The data stored by this cookie can only be seen by the relevant MIYÉ teams, but is anonymous and does not record any confidential information.
Miye.care uses the functionality of “sharing” content via social networks such as Facebook. MIYÉ does not control the dissemination of these cookies and we suggest consulting the websites of these third parties for more information on their cookies.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser to prevent this registration of cookies on your computer or an associated device.
Some browsers offer a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. The “Help” section of the toolbar of most browsers tells you how to refuse new cookies, get a message that notifies you of their receipt
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential functions of our site, such as storing items in your basket or receiving personalized recommendations. In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to configure your browser.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
1/ You are using the Internet Explorer browser
In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet Options”. Under the “General” tab, under “Browsing history”, click on “Settings” and then on the “View files” button.
Then click on the “Name” column header to sort all the files in alphabetical order, then browse the list to the files starting with the “Cookie” prefix (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
Select it or the cookies including the name “MIYÉ” and delete them. Close the window that contains the list of files, then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ You use the Firefox browser
In the “Tools” tab of the browser, select the “Options” menu. In the window that appears, choose “Privacy” and click on “Show cookies”. Locate the files that contain the name MIYÉ then select them and delete them.
3/ You use the Safari browser
Choose the “Edit > Preferences” menu. Click on “Security” then on “Show cookies”. Select the cookies that contain the name MIYÉ and click Clear or Clear All. After deleting cookies, click Done.
4/ You use the Google Chrome browser
Click on the “Tools” menu icon and then select “Options”. Click on the “Advanced Options” tab and navigate to the “Privacy” section. Click on the “Show cookies” button. Locate the files that contain the name MIYÉ then select them and delete them. Click Close to return to your browser. More information on cookies on the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
CONSEQUENCES OF BLOCKING COOKIES
Your choices regarding cookies
Your browser may allow you to choose to disable all or part of the Cookies, either systematically or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you (on a case-by-case basis or in full). We remind you, however, that disabling all Cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
For any question or complaint concerning this charter, you can contact us by mail addressed to: MIYÉ Service Consommateur 334 chemin des Indicas, 06160 Antibes or by email at email@example.com
2 .1 WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The site collects several types of personal data about you:
Information that you provide directly to us
We collect information that you communicate to us directly when you use our Site and interact with us. This is particularly the case when you:
– Register to receive our e-mails (newsletter registration)
– Create an online account
– Participate in a prize draw, contest, promotion or survey,
– Communicate with us through third-party social networks,
– Request customer support,
– Communicate with us in any other way.
Providing your personal information is voluntary.
However, if you do not provide some or all of the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information.
The categories of information we collect include:
– Identification and contact information (such as surname, first name, date of birth, postal address, means of contact) necessary for your identification when you use one of our Services (eg: creation of an online account),
– The transactional information necessary to process your order (selected items, delivery and billing address, telephone number and your email address, telephone number, method of payment.
– Socio-demographic information (such as for example
your age, your profession, your sex etc., mentioned when you post a review or create an account)
– Historical data concerning your online orders, and each time you use your loyalty account (we keep the history of transactions, places of purchase; similarly, when you buy or return a product, we collect transaction information, such as product information and date and place of purchase or return)
– The history data of your contacts with us (We also keep the history of your contacts when you contact Customer Service or when you submit a complaint to us)
– The opinions that you write on the products The data that we ask for and which are essential to respond to your requests are identified by an asterisk or an equivalent process on the collection forms or specified as such orally at the time of their collection. In our approved points of sale or during the events that we organise, we may collect additional personal data under the conditions and for the uses that are specially notified to you on this occasion.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access the Site, browse or make a purchase, including:
– Connection data: We collect information about the terminal using which you connect, as well as your use of the Site (such as the operating system, the type of browser used, the use or not of a proxy , the location of the terminal deduced from your IP address allowing your computer to be identified, the access times, the pages visited, and the link which allowed you to access our Site).
This information is collected both when you are identified and when you are not and can be reconciled with each other, regardless of the terminal used. The goal is to offer you the most personalized offers possible.
In addition, depending on the data already in our possession, some forms may be pre-filled.
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and associate it with information about you that we collect, such as:
– Data communicated by third-party partners: this is information communicated to us by third-party partners with whom you have been in contact and whose sharing you have authorized for the purposes of commercial prospecting or advertising targeting.
– Data communicated by social networks. For example, when you share your experience with MIYÉ on a social network, you communicate personal data about yourself to this social network and to MIYÉ. These communications are governed by the personal data protection policies of these social networks to which we refer you and for which MIYÉ disclaims all responsibility.
Information about third parties
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about other people. We use this information only to respond to your requests and do not send marketing communications to your contacts without their consent.
2..2 FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT DATA?
– The proper functioning of our website;
– The services and products offered;
– Prevent and detect fraud, malware (malicious software) and manage security incidents;
– The provision of sharing buttons on our social networks
– The realization of all commercial operations (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, service-consumer
– Analyze and personalize the online customer experience to ensure the best quality of services (anonymously)
– Manage the customer relationship via our CRM
– Optimize our customer service (accessible by email, phone or chat)
– Manage any disputes.
Some data is also kept to meet our legal obligations and to defend our interests in the event of a dispute or legal action.
2.3 HOW LONG ARE MY DATA RETAINED?
Your data is kept for the duration of your relationship. In general, your personal data is kept for the duration of your relationship with us, increased by a period of three years at the end of the end of our relationship, then is subject to archiving in order to to meet our legal obligations or for probative purposes or are anonymized for study and statistical purposes.
However, we retain certain data after the deletion of your account when such retention is provided for by law, or when such retention is necessary to enable us to manage disputes and disputes. In this case, the data necessary for the resolution of the problem or the dispute will be kept as long as the dispute lasts within the limits of the applicable rules in terms of prescription. Other data may be kept after having undergone processing intended to prevent their reattribution to an identified person for the purposes of studies and statistics.
DATA DESCRIPTION :
>Personal data from the customer account
>Data concerning your use of the Website
>Data related to an order
>Audience measurement and site navigation statistics
>The data allowing to establish the proof of a right or a
contract, or retained for compliance with a legal obligation
THE DURATION OF THE CONVERSATION :
Duration of three (3) years from your last activity on the Site. (Purchase or
Duration of three (3) years from your last order (anonymization of
fields “surname, first name, email, telephone, personal address” after 3 years of inactivity)
Duration of thirteen (13) months in terms of cookies.
Duration of three (3) years from their collection or last contact. or the
Archiving in accordance with the legislation in force
2.4 WHAT ARE MY PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS?
You have the option of joining our mailing lists and opting in to receive marketing and promotional information from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking directly at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us: link contact page new site /679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, you have a right of access, information, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability and deletion of your data.
You also have the right to formulate and communicate directives relating to the fate of your data after your death. To exercise one or more of these rights, you must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form on the site.